- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
The Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Job title, etc.)
- Website behavior (page visits, time on page, links, arrival page, departure, etc) through 3rd party applications
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you submit one of the contact forms on our website
- When you send us an email
- When you order a product or service via our website(s) or applications
- Use or view our website
- When you decide to give your business card or another personal contact card to one of our employees or directors
The Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Your website
- Any other sources used by 3rd party providers
3. How will we use your data?
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide you with answers to your questions and inquiries
- Ask for updates or feedback on the information provided
- Keep you informed about new products and/or services
When the Company processes your order, it may send your data to its suppliers and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
Our Company will keep your personal data for 2 years after your last response. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data unless we have an alternative agreement.
The Company would like to contact you about the products and services of ours that we think you might find interesting.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We will not give your information to other companies without your permission except for the cases as described in point 3.
6. What are your data protection rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us:
C/O Luppens BVBA
2440 Geel, Belgium
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
C/O Luppens BVBA
2440 Geel, Belgium
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit. (Data protection authority of Belgium)
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel